Sunday, July 17, 2022

Bunny cuteness overload!

 Sometimes I flip through photos of our past litters of bunnies and get the warm fuzzies from the cuteness.  So I thought I'd share Miss Katie's litter that we dubbed the "wiggle wiggle boing" bunnies.


So named because they would bounce and wiggle in the nest.  Miss Katie Kat is the solid gray cutie in the front of the bunny puddle.  She was the only non broken in the bunch.  

Cute!  But oh how they grow!


This is actually 2 litters playing together.  Miss Katie is at the top of the photo.  This was their first taste of greens and it was a yummy bunch of cilantro from the local farm stand.


The cuteness is too much!  These bunnies were sired by Blu Boy.  The dams are Honey and Bonnie.  Next breeding will be the three does with Sterling.


Sterling in all his fluffy glory!

More bunny fluffy-butt cuteness!  (I love taking photos of them when they are small)







SQUEEEEEEEE! The cute is over the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Making a Rabbit Litter Box

It is time to replace the grates in my bunnies' litter boxes.   When I started litter box training my buns I just used plastic boxes wit...